When I work with individuals injured in automobile accidents, they are often very concerned about the damage to their vehicle. These clients want to make sure their vehicle is either repaired to their satisfaction or if their vehicle is totaled, that the insurance company will pay a fair amount for the vehicle. If the client’s vehicle can be repaired, I help them through that process. If the vehicle is totaled, I personally deal with the insurance company in order to get the client fairly paid for the value of their vehicle.
Not all injury law firms will represent their clients in connection with the damage to their vehicle. I do, and I will utilize my full experience and energy to protect your rights and obtain what you deserve for the damage to your vehicle. If you have questions about the damage to your vehicle from an accident, give me a call at 919-942-1181 so we can discuss your situation, and that consultation is free.
I want to ensure that all your rights under the law regarding the damage to your vehicle are protected and that you are treated fairly. I understand that clients may have many questions regarding how the process works with the insurance company and it is very important that I timely respond to all of their questions, some of the most common being:
- How does the insurance company determine if my vehicle is repairable or totaled?
- If my vehicle is totaled, how does the insurance company determine the value of my vehicle?
- What if I do not like the insurance company’s offer?
- What if my vehicle is repaired, but I do not like the repairs?
- If my vehicle is repairable, can I make a claim for the diminished value or depreciation of my vehicle?
- What if my vehicle is totaled and I owe more on my vehicle than it is worth?
- If my vehicle is totaled, can I keep it and buy it back for salvage?
Contact the Law Office of Gary Poole
As an auto accident attorney, I help individuals throughout North Carolina work through issues relating to the damage to their vehicle. Give me a call directly at 919-942-1181, send me an email at email@example.com or complete our online contact form to schedule a free, no-obligation automobile accident consultation.